Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More cakes that aren't chocolate

Caramel walnut banana upside-down cake

Now I'm on an upside-down cake baking tangent. Who knew there was anything but pineapple in upside-down cake form? Actually, I made a pear version once, yum.

Pineapple upside-down cake

Cherry cornmeal upside-down cake
And just to prove that I'm flexible, I made a lemon cake too.
Lemon cake

Seriously, it's just two of us in the house at present and I made all of these cakes in the past three weeks. I eat cake three times a day. It can be breakfast, right? All that fruit?

You can blame my favorite food blog, Smitten Kitchen for all this. All of these are from there:
Caramel walnut banana, pineapple, cherry cornmeal, and lemon.
I made a few changes here and there to the recipes. Ask me if you have any questions because it seems too boring to write about here, to be honest.

2 comments:

I love comments.