Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

pray to the weather gods

 
Set up for our Open Studio tomorrow proceeds apace. 
It has been freezing outside for a couple of weeks now and the weather has been gorgeously crisp and sunny. Now the weather forecast contains a chance of precipitation for the weekend. Sheets of ice on the road= terrible. Please wait until Sunday, rain.
We were feeling capricious when pricing yesterday, so there are some very good bargains to be had.
Please come! I'm baking today, mmmmm...

4 comments:

  1. Love those trays!! Good luck, I'll do a sun dance for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. It's unique and I only read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the dancing! At least you will have the fun of dancing, because I'm pretty sure there will be freezing rain tonight nonetheless. I guess I'll dance too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.