Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

birds & leaves catalog

rufous-sided towhee
I finished my Birds &  Leaves catalog (view images here).
best display ever
 I pretty much had to get the catalog done for the Simon Toney store because they were kind enough to BUILD A HOUSE (!) in their wonderful showroom to display my little guys.
the owl is inside
Simon Toney showroom
The image above is just a small fraction of the showroom. They make custom furniture and cabinets and whatever else you might want that can be made from beautiful pieces of wood. Bill (Toney) is a genius with color and David (Simon) has an infallible sense of form. Seriously, go see what they can do, they are so creative and talented. I will try to do a decent photo shoot of the showroom one of these days when I can get my daughter with the fabulous camera to come with me. Or take a tour right here.
vines insinuate through cracks
The showroom is at 105 SE Taylor in a great huge building with high ceilings, lots of light, and filled with things you will covet.

Scotland looks so beautiful; should I make some sheep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.