Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Getting Started


I am finally getting started on my blog. I'll be telling you a little bit about what I do, how I do it, and why. There will be bits about tile & pottery because that's how I make a living, and talk of food & cooking because that is a passion of mine, plus gardening, life in general, and other happinesses.
I don't consider myself a writer with a capital "W" but I am hopeful that I will eventually find a voice that isn't too stilted and content that is interesting
. I plan to use lots of photos and not much text.
Pictured above is a sculpture that my husband and I made several years ago. It's been in the garden and been tipped over numerous times, hence the broken headgear. It's about 22' tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.