Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

More paper art

Large Red Damask Letterpress Buckle with Ribbon by dsharp


Now it seems paper art is competing with the characters in Tales to take over my blog. I'm just gonna have to go with it.
I came across this video on fellow Portlander Denise Sharp's blog and promptly swiped it.

This Is Where We Live from 4th Estate on Vimeo.


Denise is another paper artist that I had planned to tell you about, but now I've gone and jumped the gun. Loads of great things at her website. Like this:

Leaning Pisa Candy Container

Have a look at her etsy shop where you will find cool things like this letterpress buckle and ribbon:
I love her blog too. She found the video at The Rag and Bone blog, who got it from brainstorm (which seems to be written in Portuguese and since I have forgotten most of my Portuguese I can't tell you how they found it), and on it goes...

1 comment:

  1. That video is so neat. I have to rewatch it to catch all the titles!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.